Sunday, February 15, 2009

 

Feb.15 2009

Bob & Darlene Eberly, Ken & Maggie Goshorn and Regina & Roger Neidrick arrived last night .

I am Roger Neidrick and my wife Regina arrived to the orphanage for the first time last night. I didn't quite know what to expect ( I have never been to an orphanage or mission before) and it was a real treat from the start. When we arrived last night all the kids ran up to the van and were so happy to see us they started pounding on the windows and yelling Bobs name. It immedately had an impact on me and I knew within 10 seconds being here will be a life changing experience for me.

This morning Bob has taken many of the kids to a ball game and while they were gone we got Valentine bags ready for all the kids. We are going to have a Valentines party this evening. All the kids are so appreciative of everything and love attension and playing .

We wish to thank everyone that is involved with this ministry. I can tell you now after just 10 hours here YOU All are making a difference in these young people's lives.

Now if any of you can just tell me how to get a rooster to stop chasing me anytime I go outside I would appricate it. It seems the orphanage has a guard rooster here and I seem to be an unwelcome visitor at this time. More blogs and more news to come later.

I think we will be putting a roof on a church down the road tomorrow.

God Bless you all,
Roger

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?